Monday, September 8, 2008

anYONE can do me A favour ????? TT ~~

y eliday is a boring day ? y my life full of bore .. haizz ..especially tis time .. feel so alone ,, boring .. ntg to do .. hw should i spend my time ?? TT so sad .. huh .. i hate tuesday n thursday .. bcz i have to bath wif cold water !! i hate it !!!!!!!!!!!!! yyy ?? i hate those days .. ful of stress .. bcz of my tuition dayz.. 1st time feel the stress bcz of tuition .. y ? Y ? n Y ? y should i deserve tis ?? itz a nice tuition centre to be a learning place TT .. but .. y i have such feelings ?? huh .. mb i dunno hw to comunicate wif others va .. haizz i tink i hated by my teachers n frens thr as well ( juz da feelings ) dunno izit juz i m too suspicious or wad .. haiz .. when one happy she or he will treat u well n conversely blablabla .. .. any one could save me from tat ??? hai.. if i do well in tat subject since i m a small gal .. i wont be like tat nw TT .. all my own fault ba actually .. huh huh huh n huh .. tomoro is tuesday again my tuition day .. hw should i escape ? when dreaming i oso dream tat i wont go thr 4 tuition again .. huh .. ( m i sot or u can straight away say me SIAO )???
God bless me ... i hate cold water .. !! hai... ... ANyone can do me a favour ???
TT ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
but .. hr , stil hv to say good luck to all *calon* .. tomoro UPSR , ( especially my bro ) jia you ^^ GOD bless u !!
n PMR my sis de aa !! jia you oso !! hope u can get the grade tat u hope to ^^~~
n ... SPM .. haha Lobak n Heiren .. n oso fabian N bryan too .. n my other other frenssss lazy to list out .. lol ~~ then i want to oo liao gudnite !! muackzz baobao .. i m so sad today .. TT
hope so tomoro will be a happy day !! Plz GOD !! thx nn all the best .. GOOD luck loh !! ^^ nitenite ~~TT

1 comment:

jia fen ^^ said...

haha got heater lah .. if no .. i will die bcz of cold lah ^^ haha
bczz no time liao ma .. downstair bathroom dun hv heater .. upstair de my sis use ma .. haha so loh .. sweat ~~