Thursday, October 2, 2008

2day ... boring n full of sadness ...



i really hope b4 the msg i slept oredi but.. nvrm liao ^^ erm .. i m a goner... *deirc* again .. so sad ..so sad...i dun HOPE tat noe i *deirc* yyyyy >xD : y again ^^~~ 2day i don hv the practice ... erm erm .. yesterdday .. piigi sent another msg to me again .. after i off my comp oo .. she said the practice cancelled liao loh ... ermm .. cuz they had important stuff to do .. ^^ ~~ erm .. ..... i m oweyz the goner .. erm 2moro got practice ooOO .. TIS TIME WONT BE WRONG LIAO ^^~~ N we will go to ckigu adul razak d home ooo .. hari raya ^^~~ haha ~~ hope .. i will cm bek hm on time ,, ^^ jia you oo ^^ tiz not easy to be happy again if wan me to recall bek sm stuff oOOOo .. 2day got nice crab to eat .. dad asked frenz bought de loh ,, dunno where bought de ~~~ ermm aaa .. quite nice cuz is mummy cooked de .. ( tat time i had had my dinner leh TT so eat for S.O.N.G ) erm .. i help my bro finish a ugly stuff haha ..i destroyed it ^^~~ haha let u all c .. at the top leh ^^~~ c.. c2pid de ^^~~ haha .. dunno he will pass up to teacher mah loh .. cuz .. ( itz quite ugly )


i m listening to tat song again.. a guy viewed my blog .. n i on juz nw ..he asked me whether k c chinese de words ma .. i said yes .. n he sent tat few words to me .. i reaaly reaaly get suprised dunno y .. i tot wad he says tat .. nw i heard tat few words in tat song .. i sighed ... tears almost burst out .. dunno yy.. yesterday .. still sad ... 2day still the same ^^^~~~ haha n he oso said tat he will sing to me ^^ haha .. thxx o ^^~~ reaaly ^^~~ thanxx ^^~~

No comments: