Wednesday, October 1, 2008

.... selamat hari raya everyone ~~



2day oredi third day loh the school holiday .. huh .. long time to go again ... revision month didn't suceed again lah aiyo .... 2day wan study sej de leh c tiok the buk chapter seven haven read the 2nd page i oredy slept with my baobao .. sigh .. TT ... c buks then sleep .. my left leg still pain .. but nw better liao loh .. yesterday i dint go 4 the practice reaaly sorry.. i cant go TT ssoorry guys.. hw r u all practice ?? ok mah ?? worrying ... i still dun noe when hv the practice again .. huh .. .hope tat my legs wont pain again tomor .. laz few days i cant even stand or sit ..sigh .. actually my legs oredi pain after i learnt those ^steps^ frm yist ... erm.. tat time i stil can afforD it .. haha i m so happy nw .. juz nw piigi sent msg to me ^^ inform me tat 2moro got practice oo ^^~~ hahahahahah ^^~~ happy happy ^^^~~~ yea ^^~~ so hope GOd k lead our paractice will be going on sucessfully ... hope hope hope hope ^^~~ n our XXX HOPE WONT BE ANY PROBLEM ... haha 2day until here loh .. i wan go read sth liao ^^~~ byebye ^^~~~ GOD BLESS US ^^~~ NN.. HAPPI HARI RAYA ^^~~ ~~~

No comments: