Monday, October 6, 2008

saddest day ... in tis year ~

... i juz found tat .. there is no friendship in tis world .. fake at all .... i juz try my best to treat u all .. erm ya .. mb tatz all my fault ..ya .. my fault at all ^^^ i admitted it ^^ .i m so sorry .. tatz all all my fault .. all my fault ... i would like to share wif some1 .. but i hv regretted ..... ... ^^ haha .. i mreaaly sorry ...keryn .. n all my frens ^^~~ for my irresponsible ^^ there is no a ned to cry .. tatz sux ... my heart is bleeding ... ~~ i juz wanna share wi some1 but .. i really regretted for doing tat ,, i shouldnt tell anyting ..^^ haah all my fault ^~~

1 comment:

Miko said...

frenship some reli is fake geh... but no nid care too much, den ur life will be more happy xD cheer up my frens . Rmb, some frenship is true de leh. =D